The ScrapYard is a place for you to sell your unwanted, but gently used items. Rules for selling items below:
- YOU MUST PREREGISTER FOR THIS. SPACE IS LIMITED TO ONLY THOSE WHO PRE-REGISTER. IF ITEMS ARE FOUND ON THE TABLE THAT ARE NOT FOUND ON THE REGISTRATION LIST, THEY WILL BE REMOVED. There is only so much space available, however space will be made for all those who preregister only.
- Please fill out the Scrapyard application (CLICK HERE).
- Make sure that your item/s are priced, there will be tags available when you check in.
- Make sure that each item has your full name, table # (you may find your table # on the registration table next to your name) as well as a contact phone #
- Any items left on the table after 10:00 am on Monday will be donated.
- You are responsible for your items. Buyers will need to contact you directly, and be able to pay you directly, for this reason all items are cash only. Winterfest will not be liable for your items or responsible for sales or disputes.